Day 1
Hey, if u don't know my name already it is Brian. I live in a small town in virginia and currently in school. I have wanted to write a blog for a long time and plan on using it as a tool to share some of my ideas i have. My first idea is to write a bucket list......if you don't know what that is, it's ok i didn't tell i saw the movie "bucket list". The main idea is to come up with a list of certain things you want to do with your life before you die. I don't expect to complete everything on this list but i hope to do as many as i can!!!!! Well, let me tell you some more about myself.....My favorite color is blue, i watch alot of sports and im intersted in women. I hope to one day go to college and become a doctor. Well back to the bucket list.....if anyone has any ideas for me u should 1st of all follow me and then suggest some ideas. I don't even know if anyone will read this o well
I hope everyone has a great day,
Brian
No comments:
Post a Comment